2016年10月20日 星期四

The Chainsmokers-







The chainsmokers-closer
    Recently, the Chainsmokers' popularity  has increased rapidly. However, they didn't show their face or voice in the music video. That leads to a question-who are they?
    Well, the Chainsmokers are an EDM(electronic dance music) DJ team which composed of two people, Alex Pall and Andrew Taggart.
    All their songs are sung by other singers, and they are focusing on composing the rhythm and lyrics. After the single, #selfie, went viral, they have gained more and more attention, creating more catchy songs, like roses, don't let me down, and, of course, closer, which has got almost 500 million views.
    Since they have only set up for 3 years, we can expect they gradually grow into a tornado and sweep over the music industry.



The Chainsmokers-roses

3 則留言:

  1. I like both of the singers and your essay. It is a pity that I can't listen to the second song.

    回覆刪除
  2. Usually, I want to listen to a song I have heared before but do not remember its name and the singer.
    Your blog helps me a lotXD

    回覆刪除