2016年11月3日 星期四

Alan Wlaker - supernova in music industry






Alan Walker - faded
    This week, I'm going to introduce another singer who doesn't show their face,Alan Walker. Unlike Sia, no matter how hard I tried, I can only found a picture of him being interviewed and showed his eyes.
    Despite the fact that Alan Walker is only 19, his music has gained a lot of attention. He was born in England and moved to Norway with his parents. He didn't have any musical background at first. When he found interest in making music, he started to learn music production by watching videos on Youtube.

    Although Alan Walker studied all the skills by himself, his "first" MV, faded, has got 700 million views. Let see how he achieve such a feet. At first, Alan Walker made electronic music out of interest. Then he released fade, without human vocal, via NoCopyrightSounds. 

    Soon the video became the most viewed in the channel. After that, he released faded, a version featured female vocalist Iselin Solheim, and the song had topped the chart in different countries soon after. ( the song you are listening right now)

    In June 2016, Alan Walker released his second single, sing me to sleep. Faded is truly a masterpiece in the realm of electronic music. Personally, however, I think sing me to sleep is even better!!!! Because faded has been over-listened by me. So I highly recommend you listening both of them. (link is down below)

    Alan Walker rocks the world by only two songs. I think we can look forward to what he will bring us next.
Alan Walker - sing me to sleep


Alan Walker - fade (NoCopyrightSounds)



reference resource:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Walker_(producer)

5 則留言:

  1. He is awesome, but he really needs to release more songs.

    回覆刪除
  2. Expecting him to make more impressive songs.

    回覆刪除
  3. I enjoy reading your essay with his song.

    回覆刪除
  4. It's interesting that I didn't hear of him before, but I was so familiar with his two songs.

    回覆刪除
  5. He is so talented, and I like Faded very much.

    回覆刪除