2016年11月26日 星期六

Sam Smith - new era singer!!!


Sam Smith - Lay me down
    If you haven't heard of Sam Smith singing live, your life is meaningless. In my opinion, he is the greatest singer in the world! I'll express my thoughts later. But first, let's take a look at the feats he has achieved. Cooperating with Naughty Boy - "la la la" in 2012, Sam smith let the music industry know his existence. La la la has won him a number 1 single and 2 international awards. 
    After the popular single, he released his debut studio album, in the lonely hour, which got him nominated for 6 Grammy Awards. In the end, he got 4 of them! It's a very impressive feat for someone who has only released one album. After that, his career has flourished and he won tons of awards. 
    personally, I think Sam Smith has the best voice. His live performances are ALWAYS better than his album. It's pretty rare in the time when we get autotune, almost impossible. And his singing on stage seems so effortless like he doesn't need to sing hard at the high pitch. 

    So, if you haven't heard his song before, you must check the link below.
    If you have already known him, you probably can't stop listening to his song now:)

Sam Smith - stay with me
Sam Smith - I am not the only one


1 則留言: